Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Contribution to My Group

My six group members display enthusiasm, interest, and provide great ideas to make our presentation a hopeful success. Each one of us has taken a part into making a strong effort of coming up with creative ideas to share within each other and then put it together to construct a strong discussion. My personal effort is to come up with a scenario. It would have to pertain to Freud's pleasure principle but it also has to be entertaining at the same time. It is pretty challenging to think of a really good technique to approach Freud's idea "The tie of affection which binds the child as a rule to the parent of the opposite sex"(Freud 435). I am currently in the process of displaying to my group my proposal to create a scenario. Every one of us has contributed in some way or another to show their attempt of trying to make a good and solid presentation. As a group we met at the Fruedian Sip in front of Jerome Richfield Hall to discuss our ideas and share our interests of how we may incorporate it into Freud's theories. This meeting helped us to organize our thoughts and converse with each other of how we should perform it on our presentation day. Every one took part into making psychoanalysis a great discussion and hopefully our presentation/discussion in class will be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment